What We Do
Weekly Pool Maintenance
- Complete water analysis
- Maintain chemicals as needed: Chlorine, PH, Acid, Total Alkalinity, Hardness, CYA
- Empty skimmer baskets
- Clean top and bottom surfaces of debris
- Brush perimeter tile line
- Brush pool steps
- Empty pool cleaner bag
- Monitor all pool equipment and repair as necessary
- Vacuum as needed
*additional charges for specialty chemicals, repairs and filter cleanings may apply
Additional Pool Services
We offer our premium cleaning service with a per visit option. Perfect for when you are having a party or corporate event.
Our pool service programs recommend filter cleanings on a regularly scheduled clean but you may need additional cleanings depending on your pool usage. We suggest always having a clean filter to:
- Ensure that your water is clean and safe
- Make sure no waterborne contaminants build up in the filter
- Save money: a clean filter uses less energy to circulate the water in your pool
- Save money: a clean filter lasts longer and reduces the need to replace it
COMPLETE TURN AROUND
When your pool has been sitting for a couple weeks, it typically will lose all of its chemicals, and begin to turn green. No problem, we can get it back to the proper condition in no time without the need of draining your pool.
SALT WATER SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
Salt Water Systems create some unique maintenance requirements.
Our services can include:
- Maintaining the salt chlorine generator
- Cleaning the generating cell to eliminate calcium deposits
Your heater is one of your pool’s most expensive functions, and maintenance is critical to ensure it operates most efficiently. Our services include:
- Completing annual heater tune-up including disassembly, cleaning and inspection of your heater
- Calibrating the gas valve regulator
- Testing all safety circuits
- Checking for water and gas leaks
This pool service helps prolong the life of your heater and decrease fire hazard by removing leaves, yard and pest debris, dirt and soot from the combustion chamber and venting chamber of your heater. By inspecting the wiring, plumbing and control components of your heater, in addition to testing heater output, we can make sure your heater performs at its best when you need it.
Need pool maintenance or cleaning? Fill out the form on this page to request a consultation or call us today at 512-815-7717.
Get A Pool Quote TODAY!